Choosing T.L. Jackson Construction is the best decision you’ll make in building your new home. Our quality rests in the types of materials we use, our construction methods, documentation, and skilled craftsmanship. Our professional staff overees the entire process including project management, coordination of construction, supervision of tradesmen, and customer service. We also specialize in the unique building challenges of waterfront homes, so you can be assured that your lake home is quality constructed for the requirements of lakeside living.
We build more than just houses, we build relationships. By the time their homes are built, many of our clients testify that they feel they’ve become a part of the Jackson family. The fact that several clients have returned to us to build additional homes testifies to the trust they place in T.L. Jackson and the quality of our work.
By the time construction begins, you’ll have had the opportunity to interface with individual members of the T.L. Jackson team. It is very important to us that you feel comfortable asking questions and working with us. We provide you with the resources, schedules, and gentle reminders to keep the process on track, making it a pleasurable experience.
T.L. Jackson uses only quality building materials and proven construction methods. Our standard features include:
- Polywall basement water-proofing system
- 2 x 6 exterior walls
- 90+ furnace
- Power vent high efficiency water heater
- Anderson® windows with Smart-Sun Low-E glass
- 30 lb. felt roof underlayment
- Certainteed Landmark Designer Shingles
- Tyvek® house wrap with Tyvek flashing tape
- All interior trim miters are glued and screwed
- Solid core interior doors (deleted 046 mil vinyl lap siding)
- Pocketed exterior trim for weather tightness & added architectural feature